Our gorgeous vintage home built in 1921 in historic Laramie just a few blocks from downtown Laramie and the University of Wyoming is available for the right family/ guest from August 2019 through July 2020. 6 months to 1 year lease is best for us.
Fully furnished and all utilities included. Learn more on our Airbnb site.
Rental arrangements can be handled through our Airbnb site or with a lease directly with us. Contact us here.
We are looking for places in Adelaide, Perth and Zurich while we head to our sabbatical so any suggestions would be great!
Providing a bed and a clean place is the goal of a host, but if you want to really have fun with being a guest, it’s fun to go big!
Think about creating an experience for your guests. It feels so good to have our guests say how fun it was to have their own cool house for a weekend. That is the point of hosting for us. Create a cool fun place and then let them enjoy it like their own.
The little things that make your place special:
- Have newer towels that all match and are folded perfectly.
- Sheets and beds should be made tight and minimal wrinkles.
- Fresh soap and shampoo bottles or containers that are clean and full.
- Have art and mirrors on the walls
- Create a welcome letter or book
- Have local visitor information available
- Make sure the house is spotless! Not 1 hair in the bathroom, Not 1 crumb on the kitchen floor. You get it. It matters!
Want to do more? Do it!
- Provide quality coffee, tea and basic breakfast items
- Provide a bottle of wine
- Provide a gift certificate to your favorite hangout or coffee shop ($5-$10 isn’t much but it means alot to the guests and brings them to your local favorite business owners)
- Have fresh flowers available
- Grow a garden (small herbs or flowers) to add a personal touch
- Make sure the grill and outdoor furniture is clean and add a tiki torch or outdoor lighting.
We are adding a mural to the backyard this week and creating bike sculptures in front of one of our houses. It makes the neighborhood look nice and makes it easier for our guests to locate us. We will share them when all finished!
It is ready to book!
Enter a caption
Check it out.
We prefer 3 weeks to 3 months. Let us know what you need.
Just a mile from the lake and 10 minutes to downtown Austin. A home away from home.
Details below. Book on Airbnb or contact us directly.